1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A fresh start

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Lars, Nov 22, 2017.

1. Lars

Lars Administrator
    Staff Member

Dear survivors,

Days after Dead is currently preparing for a re-release. This means all progression will be wiped, the only thing remaining will be your account rank, email and password. The wipe will take place on Friday 23:59 UTC+1.

The re-release will be paired with a patch on Friday 01 December 18:00 UTC+1. The first tournament season will start exactly a week later, and will run for 3 days.

All Pioneer and Legendary users will start with the right amount of gold coins (see info) and will keep their rank. In addition, all accounts registered before 06 March of 2016 (06/03/16) will receive 500 additional gold coins. To see if you are applicable, please login to our account panel and check your registration date.

Unfortunately, the game has been struggling with players. It took time to get everything right, and we are now confident in being able to release without any problems occurring like they originally did. We understand some people might not agree with our decision to wipe, but we feel that it is our best approach.

2. Staperto

Staperto Member

I aGREE With wipe, but dont agree with every you say...22/10/16 thats my regist you telling me i will lose all my money my GC and my cell and skill trees AND MY REP...makes no sence to me

3. Lars

Lars Administrator
    Staff Member

We have decided to not wipe gold coins.

4. Staperto

Staperto Member

stills bro...my rep will gone? my ZD gone? my CELLS gone?