1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Few things I noticed

Discussion in 'Bug/glitch report' started by Fantastic4Skin, Dec 25, 2017.

1. Fantastic4Skin

Fantastic4Skin New Member
    Legend

Aw I was in heaven.. It was raining loot lol but that damn backpack is never big enough! :D Thanks for the info Arowsky.

2. Arowsky

Arowsky Community moderator
    Staff Member Legend

That's the thing, there was a bit too much loot :D But once its fixed it's gonna be more balanced and you will actually be able to see the gear on the zombies.

Lars and Fantastic4Skin like this.
  3. Fantastic4Skin

Legend

Lol.. I never got to loot Mountain Crest because they dropped so much. I liked how it showed the Santa sack on the zombies. So if it's like that, awesome! :cool:

4. Fantastic4Skin

Legend

I've been getting a lot of Item pick up lag, zombie lag and teleporting(Ice skating Z's), and it just kicks me out of the server and crashes to desktop when it loads character select screen.

Update: Now it boots me out every time before I even make the runway at the airport.:(:mad:

Update 2: If I don't get booted before the runway(from spawn) it happens about half way through the airport. It's been showing the no GI around message after it boots me also.

#24 Fantastic4Skin, Jan 28, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2018
  5. Lars

Lars Administrator
    Staff Member

Oh wow, there was a major CPU throttling application running on the server which I did not notice. I've fixed the issue!

Fantastic4Skin likes this.
  6. Fantastic4Skin

Legend

Runs smooth now thanks!;)