1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Get featured!

Discussion in 'Survivor stories' started by Hipax, Feb 8, 2017.

1. Hipax

Hipax Writer/Lore Developer
    Staff Member

If you like to think of stories/put yourself into the game's universe, post your character stories, write a journal entry, or any otherwise fitting post in this forum thread.
    If your story receives enough likes and fits into the universe of the game, your story could become an in-game note, and you could be given a loadout crate or other type of reward!

2. Wazai

Wazai Member
    Legend

I didnt get what u meant by that?

3. Karti

Karti Modeller
    Staff Member

you remember the time capsules? that stuff you can leave on the ground with notes? and that a game also had them? in places like campos , delta peak etc you could find notes generated by devs.
    Soo if you guys got some funny stories etc just write here, and if these will be good, we will put them as the world generated notes :D

4. Kreis

Kreis New Member
    Legend

I try it... My English is not very well :D
    For the Time Capsule:

"The last thing I saw was how the clock on my alarm switched off at 0:07 when she dug her long rotten fingernails into my chest while she smothered my screams with the other hand. Suddenly I sat up; relieved that it was just a dream. But then I saw that my alarm clock showed 0:06 and heard my closet door squeak open ..."

Lars likes this.