1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

High-end Models - M4 SEMI

Discussion in 'General discussion' started by Karti, Feb 13, 2017.

1. Karti

Karti Modeller
    Staff Member

Soo after last update where we updated the M16 model to use a brand new model with own sets of textures, instead of using the old WarZ M16. We think that updating the model of weapons will give new feeling to the game, but not removing the old one.

The new models are just a replacer of old guns within the "design" part, but the code wise ( stats, etc. ) are left unchanged.

Soo we moved to update a next weapon, which is M4 SEMI.

Soo here is the new M4 SEMI with it's own ironsight and brand new look.. ( sorry for the low quality but all of these screenshots has been made on a low tier laptop )

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

How do you like it? What could we change? What is your opinion about replacing old gusn with new ones?

ArrowSkin and Kuchen like this.
  2. Kreis

Kreis New Member
    Legend

I Like the new Skin, i would Spawn Both 1 with Old skin/model and 1 with the new Skin/Model :) Only my Opinion

Good Work.

3. Dior

Dior New Member

I think you need to make same banners, invest some money for promotion this server, there is a gold rule "If you wanna take, you must give first" Hope this server will be great again :)