1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My suggestions

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Erik, Jan 20, 2017.

1. Erik

Erik New Member

1. We need the old lightning and grass back. You cant offer alpha experience when you punt in new stuff (that looks totally dump by the way)

2. The loot should be balanced and it should be worth it to walk all the way up to frosty pines or what ever town ! You have to keep in mind, that the loot situation will change iv the server is full.

3. No third person crosshair !

4. The old meele combat ! I mean the slower motions

2. Arowsky

Arowsky Community moderator
    Staff Member Legend

Hey,
    1. Grass will be changed to the previous one (I mean the old tint, not the old grass with the bushes. That type of grass was something people didn't like.)
    2. During this weekend we are gonna push an update which will improve the loot in many places.
    3. I don't think it's gonna happen.
    4. I'm not sure what you mean by that. The speed of animation? Should be slower? The animations are like it was in old WarZ (look at the katana.)

Thank you for your suggestions. Keep in mind that IT IS NOT AN ALPHA EMULATOR. We are just basing on alpha source, but we are not re-making it in 100%, although we want to keep that old WarZ feeling of the game :)

3. Erik

Erik New Member

Thanks for the quick reply. Yes the tint looks somehow wrong. Please dont put the loot to high. Like in dayz mod that you can find m16 in police some time or ak´s and put the crazy op assualt rifle on rare. Im a fan of these mossberg times. ^^
    I mean the hit timings. The ISS ones were really fast and lokked dump. For the old ones you had to be more cautious.

4. Arowsky

Arowsky Community moderator
    Staff Member Legend

The loot is very balanced in my opinion. I was playing a lot, haven't found a single sniper yet (they are really rare so the game will not become a sniper fest in few days). You are able to find other ARs, but not like 30 of them in one place. Gear is possible to find and money drops compared to the market prices are balanced as well. I am not entirely sure what you mean by these animation timings, there is no really much difference between them (except snipers animations - they were slower comparing to the ones from WarZ due to the high recoil in ISS).

5. Lars

Lars Administrator
    Staff Member

I know what you mean with slower animation timings. In Alpha, only a Katana would swing fast. All other melee weapons would swing at slower speeds, while the sounds were playing faster. This caused the sounds to be un-synced after the first swing. To fix this, all melee weapons have the same attack speed.

6. Erik

Erik New Member

i dont think ppl like this insta bank stuff btw

7. Lars

Lars Administrator
    Staff Member