1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Patches

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Lars, Oct 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lars

Lars Administrator
    Staff Member

Hello everybody,

I have been busy with work and my personal life today so I am unfortunately unable to bring out a patch. Tomorrow will be another patch like normal.

There will also be no patch on Saturday and Sunday, because I am flying on Saturday and won't have time to bring out a patch that weekend. I will try to bring out at least 3 patches from next week Monday through Friday but can't make any promises.

I would like to focus on fixing building/object glitches and loot during next week's patches. If you know any buildings or objects that can be glitched through/on, please report it (https://daysafterdead.com/forum/index.php?forums/bug-report/).

Thanks to everybody for your continued support. Starting Monday 31 October patches will resume to be brought out daily like always.

badsuperman and DraefeN like this.
  2. Clumbsen

Clumbsen New Member
    Legend

Sounds good. Looking forward for the next patches!

Lars likes this.
  3. Midnajt

Midnajt New Member
    Legend

+1 <3

Lars likes this.
  4. Arowsky

Arowsky Community moderator
    Staff Member Legend

Imagine if there were everyday patches in ISS lol. You are doing great work Lars, hope everything goes as u plan.

Lars likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.